For any program, event or clinic that will include the 6-8 Challenge or athletes getting scored by the game desk requires that each athlete have an official profile on the 6-8 Sports mobile app. Athletes should also know their unique 6-8 ID and email used to login to the app.
HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS that can be sent out to parents and athletes to explain how to get setup on the 6-8 app and how to find your 6-8 ID number:
- If you haven't already, download the 6-8 Sports app from the Apple or Google Play stores (search for '6-8 Sports')
- Once you have created a user account on the app, you also need to create an Athlete Profile for each athlete in your family
Note: we recommend each family have one user account on the 6-8 app (with email and password to login). Within this user account you can create multiple Athlete Profiles (if needed)
- If you already have an existing Athlete Profile, check to make sure your gender and date of birth are correct and that your profile type is marked as "official"
- If you don't yet have an Athlete profile, create one by clicking on "Athlete Profiles" and then on the + button in the lower right corner. Make sure to mark yourself as "official"
- Once you are inside of your Athlete Profile, your 6-8 ID is the number under your name